Private Browsing Mode Database Error: Undefined
- If you encounter a problem with RaceNote on iPad where RaceNote won't load it may be because you are in Private Browsing Mode. Below are the steps to get out of Private Browsing Mode.
- This will be the first pop-up you see when trying to use RaceNote in Private Browsing Mode. Click OK.
- This is the second pop-up you will see while using RaceNote in Private Browsing Mode. Click OK.
- You will first want to go to Safari and click the button with two overlapping squares in the upper right corner. The button is highlighted above by the green arrow.
- You will then see a screen similar to the one above. The green arrow above highlights the PRIVATE button. If you are in Private Browsing Mode, PRIVATE will be a white button. Click the PRIVATE button.
- The PRIVATE button should look like it does in the photo above with no white around it.
- You can now login to RaceNote and use it as you normally would.