How to "reset" Google Chrome
- First, you will want to click on the menu icon in the upper right corner.
- Next, you will want to click the settings.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on Show advanced settings...
- Then, click on the content settings button.
- Click on the All cookies and site data button.
- Type in racenote in the upper right text box. You will then see some racenote URL's pop up on the screen. Simply click the remove all shown button. Google Chrome has now been "reset" for RaceNote. We recommend that you do this process anytime RaceNote doesn't load properly for you.