How to Enter a Motor Package
- To enter a motor package, you want to start by clicking on the TEAM button at the top of the page.
- Once you have clicked on the TEAM button, you will be directed to the TEAM page. On the TEAM page you can edit motors, cars, drivers, and favorite tracks. You can see the My Motor Packages section on the left side of the screen.
- To add a motor package, click on the ADD MOTOR button highlighted by the green arrow.
- Once you have clicked on the ADD MOTOR button, you will be brought to the Edit Motor Package page. The Edit Motor Package page is where you fill in the information about your motor. The green arrows highlight all the fields that you can fill in.
- Once you have filled in all the information on the Edit Motor Package section, as shown above, you can add the motor. You add the motor by clicking on the ADD MOTOR button highlighted by the green arrow.
- After clicking the ADD MOTOR button, you will be brought back to the TEAM page. A notification will tell you that your motor was successfully added and you will see the new motor package listed under My Motor Packages.